Thousands of people are playing the dream league soccer today. Some players like to play with a single player, but some want to enjoy this game with multiplayer. You can play dream league on both modes, but some conditions are necessary to play the game with multiplayer. Here, I am going to discuss the dream league soccer multiplayer WIFI.
On this platform, I will provide you all details about multiplayer WIFI. Stay with me!
Dream League Soccer Multiplayer WIFI
If you want to enjoy this game with multiplayer, then many ways are available to set up the multiplayer mode. You can set multiplayer mod by using WIFI local network or connecting through the Bluetooth. To play the dream league with multiplayer WIFI network is best.
Furthermore, the multiplayer mode allows you to compete with your friends or other players in this game. You have to need to some requirements to set the multiplayer by connecting WIFI. I am going to write the basic requirements below. Read them carefully!
Basic Requirements to Play the Multiplayer WIFI
- First of all, you should have a stable WIFI connection, and a minimum of two Android phones should connect with a WIFI.
- You should check WIFI hotspot either it is working or not. If the hotspot is off, then first press it to turn on.
- Moreover, to enjoy the multiplayer mode minimum of two players are necessary.
Now, I will mention how you can set multiplayer mod. Follow my words!
Multiplayer Mode Setting for Android
- You should turn on WIFI on both devices.
- Now, you should connect two phones with third device’s hotspot.
- After doing this, launch the game on both devices.
- Later opening the game, tap on the dream league online.
- After taping, you should check the bottom corner on both devices.
- Here, you see the option of local WIFI.
- Tap on it and enjoy!
Thanks for visiting!